Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Idea to help the environment #002: Adopt a piece of the Earth, like a park or a street corner, and keep it clean.

Idea to help the environment #003:
REMOVE TOLLS ON HIGHWAYS. THEY CREATE POLLUTION AND GAS WASTING TRAFFIC JAMS.

Idea to help the environment #004: PUT SOLAR PANELS ON LAMP POSTS AND TELEPHONE POLES, ADDING ELECTRICITY TO THE POWER GRID.

Idea to help the environment #005: INFLATE TIRES PROPERLY.

Idea to help the environment #006: I am changing my shopping habits, avoiding things that come in plastic bags. I am glad to see compostable plastic bags arriving. I buy `loose` if I can. I am recycling more and composting more. I think many people are also doing more which is good. I try to imagine if say there was no rubbish collection. The government should do that maybe, Have an experimental period with no rubbish collection, but then they would also need to deploy the army!

No comments: