According to this FDA report, medical marijuana is not approved of because a) it's a Schedule I drug, which means that it has no medical value, and b) there are other medications out there to treat the things that marijuana advocates claim that it does.
What stellar logic we have here! I mean, it's Schedule I, so it's obviously dangerous, unlike the lower schedules. It was probably put there for a good reason. Besides, we don't need marijuana because we have other drugs that do the same thing. I mean, real medicine is safer and more effective than smoking anyway. Furthermore, with medical marijuana, we'd have all sorts of people getting high for every condition, right? And that'd just be dangerous. We can't
let that happen.
Let me put this another way.
Marijuana is a Schedule I drug, with no medical use.
Marinol is a Schedule III drug, with medical use.
Marinol is THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment